We think so, and here’s why!
Do you ever feel like you need a break from working from home? You’re not alone. In fact, According to a recent study, nearly 60 percent of people who work from home feel isolated and lonely. If you’re looking for an alternative to the traditional office space, coworking might be for you. But what is coworking? Keep reading to find out.
What is coworking?
Coworking is a type of work arrangement in which people from different companies share an office space. This can be anything from a shared desk in a coffee shop to a dedicated floor in a corporate building.
The benefits of coworking
There are plenty of benefits of coworking, including the following:
● Increased collaboration: When you’re working side-by-side with other people, it’s easy to strike up a conversation and collaborate on projects.
● A sense of community: One of the best things about coworking spaces is the sense of community they foster. When you’re working alone at home, it’s easy to feel isolated and lonely. But when you’re around other people who are working on similar projects, it’s easy to make friends and find support.
● Lower costs: Renting an office space can be expensive, especially if you’re just starting out. Coworking spaces offer a more affordable alternative.
● Flexibility: Most coworking spaces offer month-to-month memberships, so you’re not locked into a long-term lease. This can be great if your company is growing quickly and you need the flexibility to move to a bigger space.
● Access to amenities: Most coworking spaces come with access to kitchens, meeting rooms, coffee & tea, mail handling, and more. This can be great if you don’t have the budget to rent these things separately.
Ready to give coworking a try?
If you’re looking for an alternative to the traditional office space, coworking could be for you. With its many benefits, it’s no wonder that the coworking industry is expected to grow from $26 billion in 2019 to $30 billion by 2022. So what are you waiting for? Send us an email at [email protected] and give it a try!